Monday, January 17, 2011

MATLOCK 2707 album is here!!!


1. 2707 (prod. by DJ Monky)
2. Brand New Nikes (prod. by Mr. Green)
3. Please Do (prod. by Custom)
4. Knife & Fork (prod. by DJ Monky)
5. Blaze It Up feat. EC illa, Wes Restless & Psalm One (prod. by Prolyfic)
6. God vs. Money (prod. by Kaz One)
7. The Legend of Billy Boombox (prod. by Custom)
8. This Is For You (prod. by Custom)
9. I Don't Play That feat. Southkid & Young Zee (prod. by Ben Rosen)
10. Margo's Song (prod. by Wes Restless)
11. Bright Sunny Day (prod. by Ben Rosen)
12. Priceless feat. Werdz, PaceWon & JUICE (prod. by Mr. Green)
13. Honky Kong (prod. by Kaz One)
14. Days I Remember feat. Wes Restless (prod. by Wes Restless)
15. Last Train (prod. by Heartbeat)

Thanks to everybody involved in this project, I couldn't have done it without you. I was blessed with insane production and guest spots. Thanks to everybody who has listened to my shit throught the years and supported.  Big ups to the folks that pledged on Kickstarter as well to make the physical CDs possible.  Thank you for the positive feedback and messages on all my pages. I'm glad you dig the album. We worked hard.

MATLOCK- 2707 on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/2707/id411777685

If you want a physical CD, PayPal $15 to Matlockhiphop@gmail.com.  Free US shipping.  Add $5 for all overseas orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment