Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Brand New Nikes" single and video

Aiiiiiiiiiight peoples...your boy Matty is back in business. This is the first single off the 2707 album entitled "Brand New Nikes" produced by Mr. Green, mostly known for his recent work with PaceWon, "Children Sing" etc... Dude is killing everything he touches lately, including this one.

For all you up and coming rappers, I actually break down the secret to how I talk my shit so well so you can step your bars up and rhyme like the big dogs.

I did the scratches on this joint too, (My DJ got too faded at the session off that Cali good-good....couldn't even scratch his own butt). DJ SheetRock is in the building y'all!!!

And as promised is the "Brand New Nikes" video. HUGE shout to Verbal from FordaFresh Films for all his hard work on his FIRST music video. More to come soon.

Available on iTunes, Rhapsody and all that good crap.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eoO68qGb1s
  

No comments:

Post a Comment